Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cayenne
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Orders are officially being taken for Porsche’s latest plug-in Cayenne – the E-Hybrid. Utilising the electrified tech already fitted to the hybrid Panamera 4, it gets a significant power boost and...
Porsche recently revealed its new and improved third generation Cayenne SUV, and has now revealed the range-topping Cayenne Turbo at Frankfurt. It gets 542bhp and a 0-62time of 3.9 seconds – making...
Porsche has announced the new GTS version of the Cayenne SUV ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19. GTS has been a Porsche model suffix since the early 1960s, when the 904 Carrera was the first to wear the badge. From then on, those three letters have been applied to many of the Stuttgart-based manufacturer’s high-performance variants.
Porsche has updated its second generation Cayenne SUV with better efficiency, more standard kit and a lightly revised body. The Cayenne – which the Stuttgart-based company defines as “a sports car ...
German performance carmaker Porsche has released details of its sales performance for the month of September. Over the course of the busy month the brand handed over 11,888 new cars to customers acros
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed