Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cayenne
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Orders are officially being taken for Porsche’s latest plug-in Cayenne – the E-Hybrid. Utilising the electrified tech already fitted to the hybrid Panamera 4, it gets a significant power boost and...
Porsche recently revealed its new and improved third generation Cayenne SUV, and has now revealed the range-topping Cayenne Turbo at Frankfurt. It gets 542bhp and a 0-62time of 3.9 seconds – making...
Porsche has announced the new GTS version of the Cayenne SUV ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19. GTS has been a Porsche model suffix since the early 1960s, when the 904 Carrera was the first to wear the badge. From then on, those three letters have been applied to many of the Stuttgart-based manufacturer’s high-performance variants.
Porsche has updated its second generation Cayenne SUV with better efficiency, more standard kit and a lightly revised body. The Cayenne – which the Stuttgart-based company defines as “a sports car ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 2020 Jaguar F-Pace: Updated SUV introduces new plug-in hybrid option