Contract Hire and Leasing News - Cayenne
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Orders are officially being taken for Porsche’s latest plug-in Cayenne – the E-Hybrid. Utilising the electrified tech already fitted to the hybrid Panamera 4, it gets a significant power boost and...
Porsche recently revealed its new and improved third generation Cayenne SUV, and has now revealed the range-topping Cayenne Turbo at Frankfurt. It gets 542bhp and a 0-62time of 3.9 seconds – making...
Porsche has announced the new GTS version of the Cayenne SUV ahead of its debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19. GTS has been a Porsche model suffix since the early 1960s, when the 904 Carrera was the first to wear the badge. From then on, those three letters have been applied to many of the Stuttgart-based manufacturer’s high-performance variants.
Porsche has updated its second generation Cayenne SUV with better efficiency, more standard kit and a lightly revised body. The Cayenne – which the Stuttgart-based company defines as “a sports car ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know