Contract Hire and Leasing News - Chevrolet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It won’t be coming to the UK, but when the next generation Chevrolet Volt appears at the Detroit Auto Show in January, it will show-off a new version of its range-extended propulsion system. That ...
Running your car on table scraps and leftovers; it sounds like something which is still the reserve of films like the classic Back to the Future and the time-travelling DeLorean car. But now for C...
Owners of the range-extended Chevrolet Volt have collectively accumulated more than half a billion all-electric miles. Despite being fitted with a small petrol engine, to extend the car’s range; ...
Tuesday 20 May, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Recently, we discovered how many larger hybrid models in the US are being dropped from the range as customers fail to warm to them. Though they mig...
A fleet of fuel cell vehicles has just passed the landmark of three million miles of hydrogen-powered real-world driving, thanks to GM. The car giant’s fleet of 119 test vehicles, which make up i...
Car giant GM is to invest $449 million in upgrading its manufacturing facilities in Michigan as part of preparations for the launch of new electrified models. The firm will invest $384 million at...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins