Contract Hire and Leasing News - Chevrolet
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It won’t be coming to the UK, but when the next generation Chevrolet Volt appears at the Detroit Auto Show in January, it will show-off a new version of its range-extended propulsion system. That ...
Running your car on table scraps and leftovers; it sounds like something which is still the reserve of films like the classic Back to the Future and the time-travelling DeLorean car. But now for C...
Owners of the range-extended Chevrolet Volt have collectively accumulated more than half a billion all-electric miles. Despite being fitted with a small petrol engine, to extend the car’s range; ...
Tuesday 20 May, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Recently, we discovered how many larger hybrid models in the US are being dropped from the range as customers fail to warm to them. Though they mig...
A fleet of fuel cell vehicles has just passed the landmark of three million miles of hydrogen-powered real-world driving, thanks to GM. The car giant’s fleet of 119 test vehicles, which make up i...
Car giant GM is to invest $449 million in upgrading its manufacturing facilities in Michigan as part of preparations for the launch of new electrified models. The firm will invest $384 million at...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced