Contract Hire and Leasing News - Driving
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights (DRLs). What are daytime running ligh...
There’s never a police officer around when you need one’ goes the old mantra. However, modern technology has seen to it that there’s every likelihood there will be a dash camera in a vehicle to rec...
AC/DC? Springsteen? Maybe a bit of the XX? We all have our favourite driving songs, but now research commissioned by Ford and Spotify might have discovered the perfect driving anthem by Hot Chip’s ...
Just one month on from its introduction, UK police caught more than 200 drivers a day using their mobile phones at the wheel despite tougher penalties coming into effect. According to informatio...
“The traffic gets worse every year” is a common gripe we hear and often mutter to ourselves as we grind to yet another halt. And for once, the facts back us up as the latest Road Traffic Estimates ...
Drivers caught using their mobile phones while driving will face six points, a £200 fine and have no option of an awareness course as of today (1 March 2017). Young and inexperienced drivers are b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)