With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights (DRLs). What are daytime running ligh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Driving
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the papers talking up ‘snowbombs’ and gritters readying themselves for the ‘re-awakening of the Beast from the East’, it’s set to be a treacherous few days for drivers. While we’d always ad...
There’s never a police officer around when you need one’ goes the old mantra. However, modern technology has seen to it that there’s every likelihood there will be a dash camera in a vehicle to rec...
AC/DC? Springsteen? Maybe a bit of the XX? We all have our favourite driving songs, but now research commissioned by Ford and Spotify might have discovered the perfect driving anthem by Hot Chip’s ...
Just one month on from its introduction, UK police caught more than 200 drivers a day using their mobile phones at the wheel despite tougher penalties coming into effect. According to informatio...
“The traffic gets worse every year” is a common gripe we hear and often mutter to ourselves as we grind to yet another halt. And for once, the facts back us up as the latest Road Traffic Estimates ...
Drivers caught using their mobile phones while driving will face six points, a £200 fine and have no option of an awareness course as of today (1 March 2017). Young and inexperienced drivers are b...
Drivers caught using a mobile phone behind the wheel will face tougher sanctions and heftier fines when new rules are introduced next year. Offenders will be fined £200 and get six points on their ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?