Contract Hire and Leasing News - Focus
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The third generation Focus RS will be the fastest Ford RS model ever, when it arrives in the UK this spring. With a maximum power output of 350PS (345bhp), naught to 62mph will be possible in 4.7 ...
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching f...
For years now, Ford has been topping the sales charts in the UK, with the Fiesta and Focus established as firm favourites. Last month, for example, saw the Fiesta top the sales charts by about 600 ...
Ford is now offering its petrol-powered Focus ST hot hatchback with a performance upgrade from tuning company Mountune. The upgrade comprises a new intercooler, a new air filter and a specially de...
Ford will continue to supply cars to motor insurer Allianz after the pair renewed an annual fleet supply deal. Allianz, which has a single-brand fleet of 850 vehicles on an 80,000-mile/four-year li...
In the 12 years that Ford has been building the Focus ST, they’ve never thought to put a diesel engine under the bonnet. Now, thanks to rivals from the likes of the Volkswagen Golf GTD and Skoda Oc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 7 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 8 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 9 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 10 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full