Contract Hire and Leasing News - Geneva Motor Show 2015
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai has unveiled its full range of Ioniq hatchbacks ahead of the cars’ European debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Set to be the first single-bodystyle production car to be offered as a ...
Vauxhall has outlined its vision of tomorrow’s sports cars with this - the GT Concept – which features plenty of nods to the brand’s performance car heritage. Driving the rear wheels under the lo...
Hyundai’s Tucson will cost between £18,695 and £32,345 OTR – at least £1,500 more than the ix35 it replaces - when it becomes available in the UK on September 3. Because current predictions estima...
The Tivoli is the car that “will really put SsangYong on the map and change brand perceptions”
The 'baby' Range Rover gets new engines, safety kit and restyled interior as part of its mid-life facelift.
Skoda’s third generation Superb will offer more interior space than any of its competitors when it arrives in the UK this September, priced upwards of £18,640 OTR. Compared to the previous car, the...
Audi’s second-generation R8 will cost upwards of £119,500 on-the-road when the order books open in May. Deliveries for the iconic supercar, which has just made its world premiere at the Geneva Moto...
Porsche has revealed the new high-performance 911 GT3 RS at the Geneva Motor Show. With a 4.0-litre, six-cylinder engine packing 493bhp and a 10kg drop in kerb weight compared to the standard GT3, ...
There are literally hundreds of cars at 2015's Geneva Motor Show. ContractHireAndLeasing.com writers pick three of their personal favourites...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed