Brexit has the potential to impact motorists planning to drive abroad in several ways. Will driving licences still be valid in the case of a ‘no-deal’ scenario? How will insurance policies be affec...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insurance
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Today is National #CycleToWorkDay. When the government recently announced measures to crack down on motorists who drive too close to cyclists, social platforms lit up with comments and reactions ab...
Most insurers offer rolling policies these days, meaning unless you tell them otherwise, your insurance company will automatically renew your policy once your 12-month term is up. It’s meant to ta...
Insurance prices have fallen for the first time in three years, research from comparison site Confused.com has suggested, but are savings really being passed on to motorists? According to the fi...
As the prospect of self-driving cars on UK roads gets closer, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has outlined a list of minimum criteria that a car must meet before it is deemed to be autono...
Current categories of A, B, C. D will be replaced with A, B, S, N
Having previewed the Autumn Statement to see what effect it may have on the leasing sector, in his first Autumn Statement Phillip Hammond announced a variety of changes that will have various effec...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed