Driving a new car? Watch out if you live in Walsall. It’s statistically the unluckiest place in the country for drivers being hit in the first three months of getting their new set of wheels. The W...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insurance
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Brexit has the potential to impact motorists planning to drive abroad in several ways. Will driving licences still be valid in the case of a ‘no-deal’ scenario? How will insurance policies be affec...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
Most insurers offer rolling policies these days, meaning unless you tell them otherwise, your insurance company will automatically renew your policy once your 12-month term is up. It’s meant to ta...
Insurance prices have fallen for the first time in three years, research from comparison site Confused.com has suggested, but are savings really being passed on to motorists? According to the fi...
As the prospect of self-driving cars on UK roads gets closer, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has outlined a list of minimum criteria that a car must meet before it is deemed to be autono...
Current categories of A, B, C. D will be replaced with A, B, S, N
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Review: Kia XCeed
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?