Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insurance
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Driving a new car? Watch out if you live in Walsall. It’s statistically the unluckiest place in the country for drivers being hit in the first three months of getting their new set of wheels. The W...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
Most insurers offer rolling policies these days, meaning unless you tell them otherwise, your insurance company will automatically renew your policy once your 12-month term is up. It’s meant to ta...
Insurance prices have fallen for the first time in three years, research from comparison site Confused.com has suggested, but are savings really being passed on to motorists? According to the fi...
As the prospect of self-driving cars on UK roads gets closer, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) has outlined a list of minimum criteria that a car must meet before it is deemed to be autono...
Current categories of A, B, C. D will be replaced with A, B, S, N
Having previewed the Autumn Statement to see what effect it may have on the leasing sector, in his first Autumn Statement Phillip Hammond announced a variety of changes that will have various effec...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed