Contract Hire and Leasing News - Interviews
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As ContractHireAndLeasing.com turns sweet sixteen, we sat down with managing director Dave Timmis to find out just what has gone into running the UK’s most successful car leasing website. What spar...
“We couldn’t have done it 18 months ago but we’re in a better position now," said SsangYong UK CEO Paul Williams.
Personalised number plates are a popular way of personalising a vehicle and as interest in leasing increases, more and more drivers are asking whether they can put a cherished plate on a car that h...
“We’ve missed the Type R”: will the hot Civic will make younger motorists re-think their opinion of Honda?
The 310PS Civic Type R will “get people thinking about Honda again" reckon Honda UK bosses.
As leasing becomes an ever-larger part of the automotive industry, we chat to AMT Leasing's general manager, Craig Moran. With more than 25 years of experience and a CV boasting positions at Lex Au...
Volkswagen is a manufacturer which seems to have come from nowhere to take the alternative fuel sector by storm. This year alone, the brand has a whole line-up of exciting EVs to launch, including ...
Replacing Phil Robson as Peugeot’s Director of Fleet and Used Vehicles at the start of 2014, Martin Gurney has landed in Pug’s fleet seat at an exciting time for the brand. With the 208 and 308 mak...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed