Contract Hire and Leasing News - Interviews
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As ContractHireAndLeasing.com turns sweet sixteen, we sat down with managing director Dave Timmis to find out just what has gone into running the UK’s most successful car leasing website. What spar...
“We couldn’t have done it 18 months ago but we’re in a better position now," said SsangYong UK CEO Paul Williams.
Personalised number plates are a popular way of personalising a vehicle and as interest in leasing increases, more and more drivers are asking whether they can put a cherished plate on a car that h...
“We’ve missed the Type R”: will the hot Civic will make younger motorists re-think their opinion of Honda?
The 310PS Civic Type R will “get people thinking about Honda again" reckon Honda UK bosses.
As leasing becomes an ever-larger part of the automotive industry, we chat to AMT Leasing's general manager, Craig Moran. With more than 25 years of experience and a CV boasting positions at Lex Au...
Volkswagen is a manufacturer which seems to have come from nowhere to take the alternative fuel sector by storm. This year alone, the brand has a whole line-up of exciting EVs to launch, including ...
Replacing Phil Robson as Peugeot’s Director of Fleet and Used Vehicles at the start of 2014, Martin Gurney has landed in Pug’s fleet seat at an exciting time for the brand. With the 208 and 308 mak...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)