Contract Hire and Leasing News - Interviews
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As ContractHireAndLeasing.com turns sweet sixteen, we sat down with managing director Dave Timmis to find out just what has gone into running the UK’s most successful car leasing website. What spar...
“We couldn’t have done it 18 months ago but we’re in a better position now," said SsangYong UK CEO Paul Williams.
Personalised number plates are a popular way of personalising a vehicle and as interest in leasing increases, more and more drivers are asking whether they can put a cherished plate on a car that h...
“We’ve missed the Type R”: will the hot Civic will make younger motorists re-think their opinion of Honda?
The 310PS Civic Type R will “get people thinking about Honda again" reckon Honda UK bosses.
As leasing becomes an ever-larger part of the automotive industry, we chat to AMT Leasing's general manager, Craig Moran. With more than 25 years of experience and a CV boasting positions at Lex Au...
Volkswagen is a manufacturer which seems to have come from nowhere to take the alternative fuel sector by storm. This year alone, the brand has a whole line-up of exciting EVs to launch, including ...
Replacing Phil Robson as Peugeot’s Director of Fleet and Used Vehicles at the start of 2014, Martin Gurney has landed in Pug’s fleet seat at an exciting time for the brand. With the 208 and 308 mak...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008