Contract Hire and Leasing News - Mustang
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It seems Ford is taking the performance market by storm with its iconic Mustang, as new registration statistics reveal demand for the sports coupe in the UK has outstripped that for Jaguars, BMWs a...
In this 5.0-litre drop-top guise, the Mustang is absolutely magical. If you love American muscle, you need one.
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
Ford has picked the new Mustang to introduce a new knee airbag that deploys from the lid of the glove box rather than the instrument panel. The newly-developed moulded plastic airbag weighs almos...
Ford has revealed that the new, V8-engined Mustang will boast a 4.8-second 0-62mph time when it arrives in the UK in October. The 5.0-litre V8 will produce 415bhp and, fitted to the coupe and mate...
The Ford Mustang is about as yee-ha all-American as it gets, but are there any drawbacks to it finally coming to the UK with right-hand drive and full Ford backing? Not really...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 9 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced