Lexus is already attracting huge interest in its new crossover hybrid with the new NX 300h securing more than 800 advance orders in the UK. The success of the new model is complemented by success...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - NX
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lexus’ new NX 300h hybrid will become the carmaker’s first model to be fitted as standard with radar-controlled safety systems. The new Lexus NX will also be the brand’s first compact crossover a...
Lexus’ new NX mid-size premium crossover will go on sale this October from £29,495. The NX will undercut the entry level Range Rover Evoque by £2,700 when it launches as a petrol-electric hybrid, t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)