Mitsubishi Motors has hit back at claims that car makers mislead customers over its mpg figures. A report from Which? suggests official mpg figures are ‘economical with the truth’ and fail to prov...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Outlander
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ultra-low emission vehicles (ULEVs) are becoming ever more popular, according to recent figures, with more than 41% of all alternatively fuelled cars registered during the first quarter of 2015 qua...
You would expect the directors of an engineering company which works within the world of Formula One to be fairly selective about their choice of car. So it probably speaks fairly highly when all...
The UK’s first plug-in hybrid commercial is making its debut today at the Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle Event (LCV) taking place at the Millbrook Proving Ground. The new Outlander GX3h 4Works model of ...
Mitsubishi is introducing a new Company Car Specialist network; an association of dealers that have been specifically trained to aid and guide company car drivers when they consider the brand for t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 8 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008