Mitsubishi Motors has hit back at claims that car makers mislead customers over its mpg figures. A report from Which? suggests official mpg figures are ‘economical with the truth’ and fail to prov...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Outlander
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ultra-low emission vehicles (ULEVs) are becoming ever more popular, according to recent figures, with more than 41% of all alternatively fuelled cars registered during the first quarter of 2015 qua...
You would expect the directors of an engineering company which works within the world of Formula One to be fairly selective about their choice of car. So it probably speaks fairly highly when all...
The UK’s first plug-in hybrid commercial is making its debut today at the Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle Event (LCV) taking place at the Millbrook Proving Ground. The new Outlander GX3h 4Works model of ...
Mitsubishi is introducing a new Company Car Specialist network; an association of dealers that have been specifically trained to aid and guide company car drivers when they consider the brand for t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona