Hot on the heels of the Citroen e-Berlingo, Peugeot has now revealed its take on a small all-electric van in the form of the e-Partner. Capable of travelling up to 171 miles between charges, it ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Partner
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Peugeot Partner compact van has been revealed, with order books set up open in the autumn. The new version gets its looks straight from the recently revealed Rifter MPV, and shares und...
South West Water’s new ‘Leak Detection Team’ has leased 54 specially-adapted Peugeot Partner vans kitted out with leak-finding equipment. The fleet has been financed by Peugeot Contract Hire on a b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know