Hot on the heels of the Citroen e-Berlingo, Peugeot has now revealed its take on a small all-electric van in the form of the e-Partner. Capable of travelling up to 171 miles between charges, it ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Partner
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Peugeot Partner compact van has been revealed, with order books set up open in the autumn. The new version gets its looks straight from the recently revealed Rifter MPV, and shares und...
South West Water’s new ‘Leak Detection Team’ has leased 54 specially-adapted Peugeot Partner vans kitted out with leak-finding equipment. The fleet has been financed by Peugeot Contract Hire on a b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?