Hot on the heels of the Citroen e-Berlingo, Peugeot has now revealed its take on a small all-electric van in the form of the e-Partner. Capable of travelling up to 171 miles between charges, it ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Partner
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Peugeot Partner compact van has been revealed, with order books set up open in the autumn. The new version gets its looks straight from the recently revealed Rifter MPV, and shares und...
South West Water’s new ‘Leak Detection Team’ has leased 54 specially-adapted Peugeot Partner vans kitted out with leak-finding equipment. The fleet has been financed by Peugeot Contract Hire on a b...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008