When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Salary sacrifice cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
Since the government announced its shake-up of employee benefit schemes in the Autumn Statement, salary sacrifice provider Tusker has actually seen an increase in enquiries. Last month the govern...
Following the Autumn Statement, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has warned that the government’s shake-up of employee benefit schemes will create a “dangerous compromise”...
Having previewed the Autumn Statement to see what effect it may have on the leasing sector, in his first Autumn Statement Phillip Hammond announced a variety of changes that will have various effec...
With rumours of cuts to salary sacrifice and fuel duty freezes having circulated for the past couple of months, we go in-depth to see what effect the Autumn Statement may have on the leasing sector and what it means for motorists as a whole…
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
If you’re one of the 650,000 people who benefit from a salary sacrifice car scheme, the amount you are taxed could be changing soon. That’s unless the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Associati...
It looks like the Tories could try to take down salary sacrifice schemes as part of a set of wholesale tax changes that could have a significant effect on leasing and the fleet sector. But not if the BVRLA has anything to do with it.
George Osborne should resist the urge to tamper with salary sacrifice car schemes; that’s the view of Fleet Hire’s Chief Exec Graham Hale (pictured). In the recent 2016 Budget, the Government rev...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far