Contract Hire and Leasing News - Suzuki
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Milton Keynes Dons player, Antony Kay has become the latest person to take on one of Suzuki’s new SX4 S-Cross compact crossovers. The defender, who is now in his third season with the club, purchas...
Suzuki has revised its SX-4 S-Cross model range to try and create a more fleet-focused line-up. The carmaker has dropped its SZ4 model in favour of a new 1.6 SZ-T CVT and 1.6 SZT Allgrip models. ...
Suzuki has added a new engine choice to its popular Swift which will allow the model to cut under the 100g/km C02 mark for the first time. The new 1.2 Dualjet petrol unit offers a 9.2mpg improvem...
Everyone thinks they work hard for a living. But do you think you work hard enough to claim the UK Worker of the Year accolade and win a brand new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross in the process? Run by workwe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option