The order books for BMW’s 2-Series Active Tourer opened today, with the first deliveries expected in late September, and BMW has confirmed the specifications. All trim levels will primarily be avai...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - 2 Series
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
On the cards since BMW revealed the Active Tourer Concept at the big automotive shows last year, the German brand is nearing the launch of its first ever production front-wheel drive model. Now giv...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 2020 Jaguar F-Pace: Updated SUV introduces new plug-in hybrid option