Contract Hire and Leasing News - Alfa Romeo
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Three upcoming cars have been awarded the top five star safety rating in Euro NCAP’s latest set of crash tests. The Alfa Romeo Giulia, Seat Ateca and Volkswagen Tiguan all landed the top score than...
Alfa Romeo’s Giulietta will resemble the upcoming Giulia saloon when it is refreshed in April.
Alfa Romeo has been busily expanding its Giulietta and MiTo ranges of late, and the latest range-topping additions have just been launched. The new Collezione versions are described as “the new lu...
Alfa Romeo has updated the engine range of its Golf-rivalling Giulietta hatchback with improvements in both economy and performance as the Italian manufacturer meets the stringent Euro 6 emissions ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 9 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced