Contract Hire and Leasing News - Awards
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Mazda MX-5 has won the top World Car of the Year and World Car Design prize at the 2016 World Car Awards. BMW's 7 Series wins the Luxury category while Toyota Mirai bags the green prize.
It was an honour to be part of the process that crowned Mazda's MX-5 as the best car in the UK today. Here's how I and 26 other motoring journos settled on the plucky roadster...
It’s that time of year again, and ContractHireAndLeasing.com is recognising the best cars to have been launched over the last 12 months. Finally, after our panel of motoring journalists and indust...
You’re never more than a few clicks away from a great leasing deal on ContractHireAndLeasing.com, and while we celebrate the cars that fuel our industry, we’re also taking the time to celebrate the...
As the year draws to a close, we reveal the nominations for the ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015.
Jaguar’s XE has been named Fleet Car of the Year by the Association of Car Fleet Operators, ahead of Nissan’s Qashqai, at the body’s 32nd annual awards. Ford did its usual trick of cleaning up in...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq