Contract Hire and Leasing News - Awards
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s leading car leasing website – Leasing.com – has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the north. The league table of the fastest-growing tech-based businesses was annou...
Theresa May might have been aiming for greater diversity in her recent Cabinet reshuffle. However, if the Prime Minister wants to see a real example of how to do it she need look no further than th...
Broker Leasing Options scooped two prizes in ContractHireAndLeasing’s recent Deal of the Year Awards 2016/17, including Deal of the Year, for its Kia Sportage offering. Priced at just £114.99 + VA...
It’s never that difficult to decide upon on a line-up for the Car of the Year Award, but it’s a different story when it comes to our Deal of the Year Awards. With millions of fantastic leases to ch...
A phenomenal amount of new cars have hit the roads over the last 12 months or so and once again, our dedicated panel of road testers and writers have been busy pondering over which models are worth...
When it comes to voting outcomes, it’s fair to say that 2016 has been the epitome of unpredictable. Whether it was the EU referendum or US presidential election, socio-economic experts all predicte...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available