Contract Hire and Leasing News - Awards
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s leading car leasing website – Leasing.com – has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the north. The league table of the fastest-growing tech-based businesses was annou...
Theresa May might have been aiming for greater diversity in her recent Cabinet reshuffle. However, if the Prime Minister wants to see a real example of how to do it she need look no further than th...
Broker Leasing Options scooped two prizes in ContractHireAndLeasing’s recent Deal of the Year Awards 2016/17, including Deal of the Year, for its Kia Sportage offering. Priced at just £114.99 + VA...
It’s never that difficult to decide upon on a line-up for the Car of the Year Award, but it’s a different story when it comes to our Deal of the Year Awards. With millions of fantastic leases to ch...
A phenomenal amount of new cars have hit the roads over the last 12 months or so and once again, our dedicated panel of road testers and writers have been busy pondering over which models are worth...
When it comes to voting outcomes, it’s fair to say that 2016 has been the epitome of unpredictable. Whether it was the EU referendum or US presidential election, socio-economic experts all predicte...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins