The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called for swifter progress to reach a Brexit deal that will maintain customs union membership and deliver the same benefits as the single...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Brexit
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ratings agency Moody’s has predicted new car sales in the UK will decline by 5.5% in 2018, officially making the UK Europe’s worst performing car market in western Europe. This is in stark contra...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the government to speed up progress on Brexit, and criticised new punitive measures against diesel-powered cars during its annua...
The average cost of your annual service could increase by as much as £70 if no trade deal is reached between the UK and the EU, the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has warned. A...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the government to clarify its position on Brexit, as it revealed UK car production fell by –13.7% in June compared to the same m...
As Brexit negotiations officially commence in Brussels, the UK’s automotive sector is calling on the government to forge a ‘transitional deal’ to ensure UK-based manufacturers are not adversely aff...
Like having a new German car on your British driveway? So do German car manufacturers, and a new report has revealed that a hard Brexit could be devastating for the European powerhouse’s manufactur...
The results of the General Election are officially in: the UK has a hung parliament with the Conservatives likely to form a minority government with help from the DUP. While Brexit and the NHS are...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
SMMT president urges government to “make the right decisions” as UK motor industry faces £4.5 billion car tariff threat
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 7 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?