Contract Hire and Leasing News - Budget
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The automotive world escaped relatively unscathed from the spring budget, as the government prepares for the next stage of VED changes in April whereby new diesel cars that don’t meet real-world em...
This week’s Budget was always going to be a tightrope effort from the chancellor. Never mind his political career supposedly hanging in the balance, Philip Hammond was trying to please so many comp...
Chancellor Philip Hammond is set to announce higher taxes on new diesel cars, according to the Financial Times. In an effort to tempt drivers into cleaner vehicles and raise funds to implement its...
Having previewed the Autumn Statement to see what effect it may have on the leasing sector, in his first Autumn Statement Phillip Hammond announced a variety of changes that will have various effec...
With rumours of cuts to salary sacrifice and fuel duty freezes having circulated for the past couple of months, we go in-depth to see what effect the Autumn Statement may have on the leasing sector and what it means for motorists as a whole…
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
Budget 2016: fuel duty frozen for sixth year running, £230m to improve North England roads, Severn Bridge Toll halved
The typical motorist will save £75 a year thanks to the ongoing fuel duty freeze, George Osborne said in his eighth UK Budget.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?