Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget today, having had just four weeks to prepare as a result of the shock resignation of his predecessor, Sajid Javid. With Coronavirus dominating the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Budget
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The automotive world escaped relatively unscathed from the spring budget, as the government prepares for the next stage of VED changes in April whereby new diesel cars that don’t meet real-world em...
This week’s Budget was always going to be a tightrope effort from the chancellor. Never mind his political career supposedly hanging in the balance, Philip Hammond was trying to please so many comp...
Chancellor Philip Hammond is set to announce higher taxes on new diesel cars, according to the Financial Times. In an effort to tempt drivers into cleaner vehicles and raise funds to implement its...
Having previewed the Autumn Statement to see what effect it may have on the leasing sector, in his first Autumn Statement Phillip Hammond announced a variety of changes that will have various effec...
With rumours of cuts to salary sacrifice and fuel duty freezes having circulated for the past couple of months, we go in-depth to see what effect the Autumn Statement may have on the leasing sector and what it means for motorists as a whole…
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 6 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 7 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 8 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq