Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - BVRLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new report commissioned by the BVRLA has highlighted the importance of the vehicle rental and leasing industry in the UK, which contributes £49bn per year to the UK economy, supports over 465,000...
Personal contract hire (PCH) continued to gain momentum in the first quarter of 2018, growing by 14%, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association’s (BVRLA) latest quarterly surv...
Mileage fraud may be more prevalent in UK than previously thought, according to figures released by Carly. The mobile car electronics firm revealed London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds were th...
While the mainstream media whipped up controversy around motor finance last year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) was busy looking into the facts to assess whether consumers are at risk of ha...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) says it wants to work with the government to reverse the recent increase in average new car CO2 emissions. Average CO2 emissions rose for...
Personal car leasing continued to gain popularity in 2017, with personal contract hire (PCH) growing by 20% in the fourth quarter of 2017, according to the BVRLA’s latest Quarterly Leasing Survey. ...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), Energy Saving Trust and Leeds City Council have come together to discuss the proposed Leeds Clean Air Zone (CAZ) at a roundtable event. ...
Mobility credits, green lanes and financial incentives will improve air quality, says leasing industry
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), has outlined what it wants to see incorporated into future government policy to improve air quality – including offering further financia...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 5 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 7 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: The smarter electric choice
- 10 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far