Looking for a new car during lockdown? The government has confirmed that car dealerships can sell cars online and deliver them to your door during the lockdown, or offer a collection service, even ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - BVRLA
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BVRLA represents vehicle rental, contract hire and fleet management companies on major policy issues. It seeks to raise their standards of operation and service in accordance with the Association’s Code of Conduct and it promotes and protects their business interests and provides them with services.
Average CO2 figures for new leased cars showed a dramatic drop in Q3 2019, thanks to an increase in electric vehicle registrations. The Quarterly Leasing Survey from the British Vehicle Rental & L...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range