The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - BVRLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BVRLA represents vehicle rental, contract hire and fleet management companies on major policy issues. It seeks to raise their standards of operation and service in accordance with the Association’s Code of Conduct and it promotes and protects their business interests and provides them with services.
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
A new report commissioned by the BVRLA has highlighted the importance of the vehicle rental and leasing industry in the UK, which contributes £49bn per year to the UK economy, supports over 465,000...
Personal contract hire (PCH) continued to gain momentum in the first quarter of 2018, growing by 14%, according to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association’s (BVRLA) latest quarterly surv...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month