Looking for a new car during lockdown? The government has confirmed that car dealerships can sell cars online and deliver them to your door during the lockdown, or offer a collection service, even ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - BVRLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BVRLA represents vehicle rental, contract hire and fleet management companies on major policy issues. It seeks to raise their standards of operation and service in accordance with the Association’s Code of Conduct and it promotes and protects their business interests and provides them with services.
Average CO2 figures for new leased cars showed a dramatic drop in Q3 2019, thanks to an increase in electric vehicle registrations. The Quarterly Leasing Survey from the British Vehicle Rental & L...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 3 Audi e-tron GT lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 6 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 2022 Mazda CX-5: Full details and list prices revealed
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know