Average CO2 figures for new leased cars showed a dramatic drop in Q3 2019, thanks to an increase in electric vehicle registrations. The Quarterly Leasing Survey from the British Vehicle Rental & L...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - BVRLA
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The BVRLA represents vehicle rental, contract hire and fleet management companies on major policy issues. It seeks to raise their standards of operation and service in accordance with the Association’s Code of Conduct and it promotes and protects their business interests and provides them with services.
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
The BVRLA is urging industry colleagues to respond to a government consultation which closes on 17 February. The consultation will review the impact the Worldwide harmonised Light vehicles Test Pr...
If you’ve seen deals that seem too good to be true on social media, whether via targeted ads or pages you follow, chances are they are, unless you find them on Leasing.com, that is. To mark Safer ...
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is laying the groundwork for a productive and secure long-term future, according to the BVRLA’s Industry Outlook 2019 Report. While the trade association ex...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Personal contract hire continues to lead the way when it comes to emissions, with lease cars being substantially cleaner than the average new private car, according to the British Vehicle Rental an...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant