Avoiding depreciation is one of the main benefits to vehicle leasing, and the option of simply handing back your three year old car and leasing something newer and shinier is a lot more appetising ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - CAP
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New data from the vehicle valuation experts at CAP Automotive has revealed that the Mazda 3 and the Volkswagen Golf offer the best residuals and depreciation in the lower medium sector. The Golf...
Residual value assessment firm, Cap Automotive has acquired Derwent Management Services (DMS) in order to strengthen the quality and breadth of its data services to fleets, manufacturers and consum...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?