Avoiding depreciation is one of the main benefits to vehicle leasing, and the option of simply handing back your three year old car and leasing something newer and shinier is a lot more appetising ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - CAP
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New data from the vehicle valuation experts at CAP Automotive has revealed that the Mazda 3 and the Volkswagen Golf offer the best residuals and depreciation in the lower medium sector. The Golf...
Residual value assessment firm, Cap Automotive has acquired Derwent Management Services (DMS) in order to strengthen the quality and breadth of its data services to fleets, manufacturers and consum...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease