We hear a great deal about the millennial generation and why they matter so much as consumers of everything from coffee to cars. Where four wheels are concerned, the big question troubling car make...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Car finance
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News stories related to the car finance sector.
Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has won the Gamechanger award at the 4th annual Car Finance Awards. Previously known as ContractHireAndLeasing.com, Leasing.com secured the award having completel...
When did you last go out and buy a CD? The answer is probably quite a while ago, because you’re now more likely to stream your tunes via an app such as Spotify. Why’s this important? Because the co...
Around three in three in ten people have found themselves facing monetary troubles after committing too much of their savings to buying a used car outright, with millennials the ones most likely to...
If you’re in the market for a brand-new car, you’ve got a lot to consider. Not only do you need to settle on your choice of vehicle, but most people will also decide how they want to finance their ...
While the mainstream media whipped up controversy around motor finance last year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) was busy looking into the facts to assess whether consumers are at risk of ha...
New car ownership is in decline as consumers continue to turn their back on hire purchase in favour of personal leasing, according to a new report. In our Personal Leasing Report 2017: Growth in a...
The biggest shift in car buying habits in the past decade has been the move away from visiting a showroom several times before making a commitment to choosing a car. The changing role of the showr...
It’s no secret that the Personal Contract Hire (PCH) sector continues to grow at an exceptional rate, and leading lights in the rental and leasing industry are debating whether the growth indicates...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?