We hear a great deal about the millennial generation and why they matter so much as consumers of everything from coffee to cars. Where four wheels are concerned, the big question troubling car make...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Car finance
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News stories related to the car finance sector.
Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has won the Gamechanger award at the 4th annual Car Finance Awards. Previously known as ContractHireAndLeasing.com, Leasing.com secured the award having completel...
Around three in three in ten people have found themselves facing monetary troubles after committing too much of their savings to buying a used car outright, with millennials the ones most likely to...
If you’re in the market for a brand-new car, you’ve got a lot to consider. Not only do you need to settle on your choice of vehicle, but most people will also decide how they want to finance their ...
While the mainstream media whipped up controversy around motor finance last year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) was busy looking into the facts to assess whether consumers are at risk of ha...
New car ownership is in decline as consumers continue to turn their back on hire purchase in favour of personal leasing, according to a new report. In our Personal Leasing Report 2017: Growth in a...
The biggest shift in car buying habits in the past decade has been the move away from visiting a showroom several times before making a commitment to choosing a car. The changing role of the showr...
It’s no secret that the Personal Contract Hire (PCH) sector continues to grow at an exceptional rate, and leading lights in the rental and leasing industry are debating whether the growth indicates...
The very first words to represent automotive advertising were, quite simply, ‘Dispense With A Horse’. This commanding headline by Winston Motor Carriage in 1898 spelt out the advantages of the car ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008