Contract Hire and Leasing News - Car Sharing
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
If you past a fuel station selling petrol for just 69p a litre, you’d stop and buy some wouldn’t you? That’s the question Liftshare.com asks us this week as it gears up for National Liftshare Week ...
Renault is to join forces with the operator of Paris’ all-electric car sharing club, the Bollore Group. The pair have signed a letter of intent to study the development of a new three seat electric...
Membership of car sharing services-known as car clubs here in the UK- is set grow near six-fold to reach 12 million worldwide by 2020, increasing from today’s 2.3 million members. A new study fr...
Croydon Council in South London has slashed its motoring costs and cut employee car use in half, simply by signing up to car club, Zipcar. As part of the council’s plans to develop a more cost-eff...
The city of Indianapolis is to become home to the largest electric vehicle car club in the US, thanks to a new deal with the Bollor? Group. Best known for its Autolib car sharing service in Pari...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 7 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range
- 8 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 9 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 10 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full