Contract Hire and Leasing News - Concept cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia brings five hand built concepts to SEMA to give a glimpse into the future of ‘The Autonomous Life’.
Porsche has announced it will put an all-electric super saloon into production by 2020. The ‘Mission E’ concept was first unveiled at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, and the production car will be t...
Mitsubishi have announced that the Ground Tourer – a concept car – will be unmasked at the Paris Motor Show in October. Following two similar concepts unveiled to the public last year, Mitsubishi...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Vauxhall has outlined its vision of tomorrow’s sports cars with this - the GT Concept – which features plenty of nods to the brand’s performance car heritage. Driving the rear wheels under the lo...
This latest plug-in concept is as long as the Phaeton and uses a petrol-electric drivetrain to deliver a 8.6 sec 0-62mph sprint and up to 122mpg.
Citroen has announced that it will be showing off a new crossover concept at the Shanghai motor show (April 22-29). Dubbed the Aircross, it takes some of its design language from the C4 Cactus and ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered