Cities in Germany will be given the right to ban heavily polluting vehicles, following a landmark ruling that could dramatically hit the second-hand value of diesel cars. Read more: what you nee...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Diesel
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
FCA will stop producing diesel passenger vehicles by 2022 while Porsche announce they won't bring diesel engines to America again
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Negative media coverage about so-called ‘dirty-diesels’ has led to businesses debating their next vehicle choice, according to new research. A survey of 1,000 UK firms carried out by RAC Business ...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the government to speed up progress on Brexit, and criticised new punitive measures against diesel-powered cars during its annua...
This week’s Budget was always going to be a tightrope effort from the chancellor. Never mind his political career supposedly hanging in the balance, Philip Hammond was trying to please so many comp...
Autumn Budget 2017: Will the government clean up diesel misinformation, or just offer more punitive measures?
Bob Lutz is a man with vision. You might not like what his view is or agree with his predictions about our automotive future, but he has a record of being right. Admittedly, many of his prediction...
Following the introduction of the T-Charge in central London, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has published a blueprint on how to move away from diesel vehicles in urban ...
Oxford will become the world’s first zero-emission city under new council-backed proposals, which could ban ALL petrol and diesel vehicles from the city by 2035. Unlike the government’s plan to st...
New tougher car emissions testing from 1 September: what will it mean for road tax, fleets and consumers?
Stringent new emission regulations will be introduced across Europe from 1 September, following concerns that the ageing New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) doesn’t accurately reflect real-world leve...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 8 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?