FCA will stop producing diesel passenger vehicles by 2022 while Porsche announce they won't bring diesel engines to America again
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Diesel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Negative media coverage about so-called ‘dirty-diesels’ has led to businesses debating their next vehicle choice, according to new research. A survey of 1,000 UK firms carried out by RAC Business ...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the government to speed up progress on Brexit, and criticised new punitive measures against diesel-powered cars during its annua...
This week’s Budget was always going to be a tightrope effort from the chancellor. Never mind his political career supposedly hanging in the balance, Philip Hammond was trying to please so many comp...
Autumn Budget 2017: Will the government clean up diesel misinformation, or just offer more punitive measures?
Bob Lutz is a man with vision. You might not like what his view is or agree with his predictions about our automotive future, but he has a record of being right. Admittedly, many of his prediction...
Following the introduction of the T-Charge in central London, the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has published a blueprint on how to move away from diesel vehicles in urban ...
Oxford will become the world’s first zero-emission city under new council-backed proposals, which could ban ALL petrol and diesel vehicles from the city by 2035. Unlike the government’s plan to st...
New tougher car emissions testing from 1 September: what will it mean for road tax, fleets and consumers?
Stringent new emission regulations will be introduced across Europe from 1 September, following concerns that the ageing New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) doesn’t accurately reflect real-world leve...
Few subjects have become so emotive in such a short space of time as vehicle emissions. When you see headlines about cars being unclean in a way that a Medieval leper would find distasteful, this i...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered
- 10 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV