It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Diesel
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new scheme will see pure petrol and diesel vehicles banned from some areas of east London at peak hours, with drivers who flout the rules set to be hit with £130 fines. From 3 September, vehicle...
The government has confirmed the sale of new diesel- and petrol-hybrid cars will be permitted after 2040, in a move that has been welcomed by the motor industry. The plan to ban new petrol- and di...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has announced car makers will face heavy fines if they supply vehicles with equipment designed to cheat emissions tests. Under new government regulations, manufa...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
German technology giant Bosch has announced a development breakthrough for diesel vehicles that radically cuts nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions by almost 90%. The new technology can achieve as littl...
Revised car tax rates came into force on 1 April, meaning that drivers of new diesel vehicles will face higher first-year tax bands. The change to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) has many motorists worr...
The diesel engine has turned into a huge wounded beast lurching from damaging blow to the next. The latest salvo comes from Germany where the cities of Leipzig and Stuttgart have been told by the F...
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?