Hot on the heels of Tesla’s u-Turn on charging new owners for use of its Supercharger network, Ecotricity has announced that it will be scrapping its £6 flat fee for use of its motorway chargers an...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric Highway
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Would you let electric vehicle drivers park at your house and use your electricity? Launching today, a new web-based service – Chargie.net – thinks it is the best way to tackle the lack of charging...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
With recent changes to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) giving motorists a not-so-subtle shove towards maybe choosing an ultra-low emission vehicle as their next car, you would think/hope that the nationa...
Government and industry body Go Ultra Low are estimating that more than 100,000 plug-in cars will be on UK roads by mid-2017. This astounding figure has been fuelled by a record number of electric...
Starting from 2017, any new Tesla will have to pay for access to their Supercharger network and with that comes a variety of issues. Is Tesla self-sabotaging by taking away a big incentive to buy from them?
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network. The American company has confirmed that Teslas ordered after 15 January 2017 will no lon...
Is the electric future finally here? Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes join forces for new fast-charge network
In what is an unprecedented collaboration, Europe’s biggest car manufacturers have come together to develop a continent-wide high-power electric charging network. BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor...
As more and more fleet drivers turn to electric and hybrid power, the leasing industry has welcomed £35m of government funding that will help boost the uptake of ultra-low emission cars and expand ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 6 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 7 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed