Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Environment
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As 2017 looms ever closer, many motorists may be concerned about the incoming changes to road tax bands and how it will affect their pockets.
Sadiq Khan has revealed an emissions surcharge (or T-Charge) of £10 will be introduced from 23 October. The new measure will affect drivers of both petrol and diesel vehicles made before 2005, an...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Judge rules that government plans to meet air pollution targets fall short and need to be greatly expanded.
Volkswagen has announced that CO2 emissions are “largely unaffected” by the ‘Dieselgate’ scandal, which saw the German company hauled over the coals for placing a ‘defeat device’ in the software of...
Banning cars from towns and city centres in a bid to improve air quality would damage businesses, the RAC has warned the Government as it encourages local authorities to introduce new Clean Air Zon...
Tesla’s Powerwall is a wall-mountable rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can be connected with solar or grid and can provide back-up power in case of a black-out.
The air around London’s Oxford Street is the world’s worst for NO2 emissions according to new research. A multitude of taxis, buses, cars and commercial vehicles all help to push the capital’s fa...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?