The Department for Transport (DfT) has confirmed that green number plates will be introduced for electric vehicles from the autumn. The green slash on the side of the number plate will allow drive...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Environment
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government should be encouraging car usership rather than ownership if it is to deliver its net-zero emissions by 2050 target, a group of MPs have said. The Science and Technology Committee ...
The electric car is at a similar stage to the one the original automobile found itself 120 years ago. The basic idea of personalised transport has been established, but the source of its fuel is st...
The London T-charge, which mainly applies to pre-2006 diesel and petrol vehicles has come into force today (23 October). Covering the same area as the existing congestion charge zone - all of cent...
Do you leave your engine running on the school run? Well new byelaws could soon force you to turn it off – that’s if local authorities take up advice from the National Institute for Health and Care...
Drivers of pre-2015 Euro 6 diesels are to be charged an extra £2.45 per hour to park in parts of London from today, in a trial aimed at reducing the capital’s toxic air problem. The charges affect...
The results of the General Election are officially in: the UK has a hung parliament with the Conservatives likely to form a minority government with help from the DUP. While Brexit and the NHS are...
In a week of political mudslinging, football-related arrests and big fight buzz, the automotive world has seemed relatively stoic by comparison. Not that we’ve been able to stay entirely clear of p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)