It’s pretty safe to say some form of fully autonomous vehicle will make it on to the UK’s road network in the not-too-far-away future. But a new survey has revealed 71% of drivers believe that auto...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - EuroNCAP
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released new safety ratings on four new cars, with both the Audi A6 and Volkswagen Touareg achieving a maximum five-star rating. The updated Ford Tourneo Connect, meanwhile, achieved...
The second set of 2018 safety ratings have been released by Euro NCAP, with the new Ford Focus and Volvo XC40 both scoring highly under revised 2018 test criteria. Both cars managed to achieve t...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
2017 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. In fact last year was its busiest ever, with nearly 70 models passing through the hands of ...
Not a month seems to go by where Euro NCAP aren’t awarding the latest new car releases five star ratings due to the crash protection and anti-crash technology offered. December wasn’t much differe...
Eight vehicles receive five star safety ratings, including new Mercedes X-Class, BMW X3 and Jaguar E-Pace
Mercedes-Benz X-Class luxury pick-up, the Jaguar E-Pace and the flagship DS 7 Crossback all score big on safety.
Car safety has moved on leaps and bounds over the last few decades, a point that Euro NCAP proved recently with the latest Honda Jazz with a 20 year-old Rover 100. However, unless you plump for a ...
Euro NCAP has published safety ratings for eight new vehicles, all of which managed to achieve its coveted full five star safety rating. Topping the chart is the Volvo XC60, which proved to be th...
The word ‘autonomous’ has become a mantra for car companies the world over. It’s chanted in every statement, motor show preview and news report in a way that has quickly planted the idea into the p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 E10 petrol: What is it? Can you use E10 fuel in your car?
- 5 Refreshed Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace revealed
- 6 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 7 There’s never been a better to time to lease a Volvo Plug-in Hybrid
- 8 Staycation UK: The best places to stay this summer
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Luxury Korean Genesis brand to launch in UK with G80 saloon and G80 SUV