Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fiesta
Ford has confirmed production of its all-new Fiesta has begun, with the very first ones expected to hit UK roads in July. Rolling off the line in Cologne, Germany, Ford will be hoping its new supe...
Ford has unveiled the all-new Fiesta ST ahead of its official launch at the Geneva Motor Show and, if you’re a fast Ford fan, you can be safe in the knowledge that the new car is lighter and more p...
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Overall car running costs mean it could be more cost efficient to lease a brand new car, rather than an older model
Boy racers have hogged the image of hot hatches since the very first Volkswagen Golf GTi came along in 1974, but new figures from Ford suggests things have changed. Once the preserve of petrol hea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 7 All-new 2022 Volkswagen Amarok
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 10 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED