Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fiesta
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford has confirmed production of its all-new Fiesta has begun, with the very first ones expected to hit UK roads in July. Rolling off the line in Cologne, Germany, Ford will be hoping its new supe...
Ford has unveiled the all-new Fiesta ST ahead of its official launch at the Geneva Motor Show and, if you’re a fast Ford fan, you can be safe in the knowledge that the new car is lighter and more p...
Ford makes some fantastic cars, but if you’re after something with a little cache it’s not necessarily the first manufacturer that springs to mind. That’s where Vignale, its luxury sub-brand comes ...
Overall car running costs mean it could be more cost efficient to lease a brand new car, rather than an older model
Boy racers have hogged the image of hot hatches since the very first Volkswagen Golf GTi came along in 1974, but new figures from Ford suggests things have changed. Once the preserve of petrol hea...
Ford has revealed it will give its popular hot hatch – the Fiesta ST – the option of an extra set of doors for the very first time. Find more Fiesta lease deals here: business / personal Until ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Say hello to the ultra-luxury Mercedes-Maybach S-Class