To the surprise of no one, electric vehicles have been the name of the game at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with almost every manufacturer showing off their concept of what they think the future of mo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Frankfurt Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The countdown has begun for a breakthrough in electric mobility, and if Frankfurt Motor Show has revealed anything so far it’s that 2020 could represent the turning point. Case in point: Volkswagen...
Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
Vauxhall’s ‘Sports Tourer’ estate version of the new Astra has gone on sale today, priced from £16,585. That equates to an average lease rate of around £220 per month for business deals.* First unv...
The fourth-gen Sportage is longer and wider than before, with ride, handling and refinement all improved, says Kia
Smart’s drop-top Fortwo will cost upwards of £13,265 OTR when the compact two-seater city car returns as a cabrio from February. This means that monthly leasing rates could start from £130 for bus...
The fourth gen hybrid saloon will be more rewarding to drive than the previous model.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 9 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?