Winners of the annual LowCVP Low Carbon Champions Awards were announced last night at a packed gala dinner hosted by Cenex LCV in Milton Keynes. Lucky winners this year include BMW, BYD, Gasrec L...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green credentials
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A wide range of public service vehicles, from buses to fire engines, are about to get cleaner, thanks to the government’s £5 million Clean Vehicle Technology Fund. Seventeen local authorities wil...
Scientists have found a cheap alternative to graphene which could be used to build supercapacitors to power electric cars – good ol’ hemp. According to researchers, fibres from the plant are pack...
Tuesday 12 August, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Once again, diesel cars and their emissions are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Now a new campaign is being run by The Sun calling for di...
An extra £900,000 will help support sustainable transport schemes across seven local authorities in England. Announced by Transport Minister, Baroness Kramer, the additional funding has been allo...
One of Britain’s best known newspapers has launched a new campaign to fight an as-yet imaginary threat of additional charges against diesel vehicles. While only London has so far even suggested t...
Air pollution and ground-level ozone may worsen the impact that climate change is having on food crop production around the world, according to new research. Ground-level ozone is formed when pol...
Emissions from diesel cars are unlikely to be significantly reduced by the introduction of new Euro 6 standard, according to new research. Nitrogen oxide emissions from new Euro 6 standard diesel ...
Britain is becoming a nation of sedentary citizens, as a rise in online shopping and other lifestyle changes encourages people to give up walking and go out less. A new survey by the Department f...
Diesel car drivers could soon face paying additional charges and taxes as part of measures to cut urban air pollution. With the UK currently in court over its failure to meet EU nitrogen dioxide ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona