Prices for Hyundai’s second generation i20 will start from £10,695 OTR when the supermini goes on sale on January 22, 2015. That’s £700 more than the most affordable Ford Fiesta, but £300 cheaper t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - i20
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
These are the first official shots of Hyundai’s second generation i20 supermini. Scheduled for a world premiere proper at the Paris Motor Show on October, the new i20 is 370mm longer than its prede...
Hyundai has revealed the first design renderings of the next-generation i20 supermini. Incorporating the Korean brand’s ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0’ design philosophy, as seen in the smaller i10 citycar...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 It’s official. Car showrooms WILL be allowed to open from 1 June