Contract Hire and Leasing News - Insignia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the UK being the largest market for the Vauxhall Insignia, it is no wonder they are such a regular sight on UK roads. Impressively, despite the current model being run out, Vauxhall claim to ...
Vauxhall has announced a new top-of-the-range Sports Tourer for the Insignia. Known as the Insignia Country Tourer the new model comes with all-wheel drive, protective panelling and a 20mm higher g...
Vauxhall has today revealed the first official images of the midlife refresh of the Insignia. Set to be officially unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, UK customer deliveries are expe...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Range Rover 2022: Fleeting glimpse of next-gen SUV revealed
- 10 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?