One of the world’s largest rental and leasing companies is reportedly preparing for a blockbuster £5bn stock market flotation following record profits. The firm claims the results were thanks to t...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leaseplan
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
Global fleet giant LeasePlan has seen a 6% increase in net profit for the first half of 2016 thanks to a rise in vehicle numbers, with small business and personal leasing contracts marked out as it...
Leasing and vehicle management giant Leaseplan has been sold to a group of long term investors for around €3.7 billion (roughly £2.6bn). An agreement was reached back in July 2015 between 100% sha...
LeasePlan Corporation N.V saw profits grow by 31.8% between July and September 2015, according to the leasing giant’s third quarter report. In a quarter in it became the first vehicle leasing com...
Leaseplan Corporation N.V has become the first leasing company to operate more than 1.5 million vehicles worldwide. The leasing giant, which operates in 32 countries, was already the world’s large...
Prestige will continue to play an important role in “exceeding drivers’ expectations” says Leaseplan.
The number of vehicles operated by Leaseplan – the world’s largest vehicle management group – is expected to hit 1.5million by the end of the year. The leasing giant, which changed hands for £2.6...
A free guide outlining the impact of the recent pre- and post-election Budgets on company car taxation has been published by LeasePlan. The guide shows how relatively minor tweaks to various compa...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed