Contract Hire and Leasing News - Lexus
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lexus has revealed the fourth-generation RX in New York. With a longer wheelbase, new safety features and a re-worked cabin, the manufacturer is promising ‘higher levels of comfort and luxury’ from...
Lexus has supplied 20 new hybrid vehicles to healthcare recruiters Star Medical as part of the brand’s latest fleet deal. The Bath-based company’s 30-strong vehicle fleet has been bolstered followi...
Lexus is already attracting huge interest in its new crossover hybrid with the new NX 300h securing more than 800 advance orders in the UK. The success of the new model is complemented by success...
Slimming World is hoping to minimise the weight of fleet running costs after ordering 76 new Lexus hybrids. The order, which comprises the NX 300h compact SUV, CT 200h hatchback and IS 300h saloon...
Lexus’ new NX 300h hybrid will become the carmaker’s first model to be fitted as standard with radar-controlled safety systems. The new Lexus NX will also be the brand’s first compact crossover a...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008