While there have been a fair share of glimpses of new cars over the summer, the vast majority of manufacturers have been holding off in order to give them their official launch in the Autumn. The b...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Organisers of the 2016 Goodwood FoS have confirmed the debut of over 25 new models, with this year's event also marking 40 years since James Hunt's F1 World Championship win with McLaren.
Seat's Leon-based SUV will take on the Qashqai and CX-5 from September.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Driving after lockdown: It’s probably time you learned the ‘Dutch Reach’?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 9 New ‘faster’ Volkswagen Golf GTI roaring its way here
- 10 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order