It’s been a busy week for the news desk here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, with the Paris Motor Show taking up most of our time over the last few days. We were there ourselves to see the manufactu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The London Motor Show opens its doors to the public on Thursday (17-20 May 2018) and, while it doesn’t offer the same kind of new car reveals that go down at Geneva or Frankfurt, this year’s event ...
Cars and woman. The two seem to have become inextricably linked at motor shows and in motorsport that many of us have barely stopped to think about it. But times have changed, and in the wake of ...
You could be forgiven for thinking the only new cars being launched or revealed at motorshows are small SUVs nowadays. However, the Tokyo Motor Show went its own way, as usual, and showed us there’...
The London Motor Show has opened its doors today (Thursday, 4 May), returning to the Battersea Evolution Centre for the second year in a row. The show officially opens on Thursday, 4 May from 2p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV revealed
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 BMW i4: All-electric gran coupe to offer up to 372 miles of range
- 7 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised