It’s been a busy week for the news desk here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, with the Paris Motor Show taking up most of our time over the last few days. We were there ourselves to see the manufactu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor show
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The London Motor Show opens its doors to the public on Thursday (17-20 May 2018) and, while it doesn’t offer the same kind of new car reveals that go down at Geneva or Frankfurt, this year’s event ...
Cars and woman. The two seem to have become inextricably linked at motor shows and in motorsport that many of us have barely stopped to think about it. But times have changed, and in the wake of ...
You could be forgiven for thinking the only new cars being launched or revealed at motorshows are small SUVs nowadays. However, the Tokyo Motor Show went its own way, as usual, and showed us there’...
The London Motor Show has opened its doors today (Thursday, 4 May), returning to the Battersea Evolution Centre for the second year in a row. The show officially opens on Thursday, 4 May from 2p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?