It’s been a busy week for the news desk here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, with the Paris Motor Show taking up most of our time over the last few days. We were there ourselves to see the manufactu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motor show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The London Motor Show opens its doors to the public on Thursday (17-20 May 2018) and, while it doesn’t offer the same kind of new car reveals that go down at Geneva or Frankfurt, this year’s event ...
Cars and woman. The two seem to have become inextricably linked at motor shows and in motorsport that many of us have barely stopped to think about it. But times have changed, and in the wake of ...
You could be forgiven for thinking the only new cars being launched or revealed at motorshows are small SUVs nowadays. However, the Tokyo Motor Show went its own way, as usual, and showed us there’...
The London Motor Show has opened its doors today (Thursday, 4 May), returning to the Battersea Evolution Centre for the second year in a row. The show officially opens on Thursday, 4 May from 2p...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know