Contract Hire and Leasing News - Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
The end of March is nigh, which means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 31 March. But is there still a reason for ma...
A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Let’s talk about speeding. That’s what Volvo wants us to do and not in a finger-wagging thou-shalt-not way. Nope, the Swedish car maker wants to open up a proper discussion about why drivers speed,...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
Winter car prangs, bumps and scrapes peak in the 10 minutes between 17:00 and 17:10, according to new research from accident specialist, AX. The analysis of over 57,000 vehicle accidents shows th...
With the papers talking up ‘snowbombs’ and gritters readying themselves for the ‘re-awakening of the Beast from the East’, it’s set to be a treacherous few days for drivers. While we’d always ad...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed