Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
An electrical safety charity has warned that a lack of public EV charge points is forcing motorists to charge their vehicles dangerously at home, with many using multiple extension leads. 1,500 ...
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
Having a few over the next couple of weeks? Works Christmas do? Maybe just a few down the local? Whatever your tipple of choice, it’s safe to say most of us will be having a tipple or three over th...
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights. What are daytime running lights? DRL...
Euro NCAP has released safety ratings on seven new cars – including the first-ever hydrogen car to undergo its tests – the Hyundai Nexo. It managed to achieve the full five-star rating, as did the...
Euro NCAP has released new safety ratings on four new cars, with both the Audi A6 and Volkswagen Touareg achieving a maximum five-star rating. The updated Ford Tourneo Connect, meanwhile, achieved...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?