Contract Hire and Leasing News - Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights (DRLs). What are daytime running ligh...
Potholes are ugly, destructive, disruptive, and dangerous, but your local road crater may be more useful than you thought...
Having a few over the next couple of weeks? Work’s Christmas party? Maybe just a few down the local? Whatever your drink of choice, it’s safe to say most of us will be having a tipple or three over...
The government has confirmed it is looking to get rid of a legal loophole which allows drivers to escape prosecution for using their mobile phone behind the wheel. It is already an offence to use ...
Euro NCAP’s latest round of crash tests saw the new BMW 1 Series and 3 Series attain the maximum five-star award. However, the new Peugeot 208 supermini and updated Jeep Cherokee managed a “good” r...
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation