Contract Hire and Leasing News - Safety
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights (DRLs). What are daytime running ligh...
Potholes are ugly, destructive, disruptive, and dangerous, but your local road crater may be more useful than you thought...
Having a few over the next couple of weeks? Work’s Christmas party? Maybe just a few down the local? Whatever your drink of choice, it’s safe to say most of us will be having a tipple or three over...
The government has confirmed it is looking to get rid of a legal loophole which allows drivers to escape prosecution for using their mobile phone behind the wheel. It is already an offence to use ...
Euro NCAP’s latest round of crash tests saw the new BMW 1 Series and 3 Series attain the maximum five-star award. However, the new Peugeot 208 supermini and updated Jeep Cherokee managed a “good” r...
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 2 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 3 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 4 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 5 MG 4: All-new affordable EV to cost from £25,995
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Fuel prices August 2022: BP sees biggest profits in 14 years
- 8 Can you wash your car during a hosepipe ban?
- 9 Citroen Ami EV lease deals now available
- 10 Volkswagen ID. Buzz now available to lease