As car giant, Daimler focuses on expanding its electrified car range with the imminent launch of the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class E-Cell, the car giant is about to make it easier for electric car owne...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Smart
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New models of the Renault Twingo, smart fortwo and smart forfour will launch this autumn – the first vehicles to stem from a co-operation between Daimler and the Renault-Nissan Alliance. The car ...
Daimler is to take over the 50.1 per cent stake in its Li-Tec joint venture from its partner firm, Evonik as the carmaker expands its efforts in the field of electrified motoring. The German carm...
Following the now widespread success of its car2go car club, run using compact smart fortwo cars, Daimler is now expanding the service to introduce Mercedes-Benz cars too. Trialling in Hamburg an...
Smart has become the first European importer of electric cars to the Chinese market, as the country shows a growing appetite for electric vehicles. It’s the 14th market to welcome the fully-elect...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years