April 2017 will see the latest shake-up of Britain’s Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) system, marking a new chapter for a CO2-based tax system that has been in place and fine-tuned since 2001. In a nuts...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Tax
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Modest, modern, fuel efficent cars will be dragged into the same VED bracket as ridiculous emitters as part of George Osborne's new VED banding
More new cars will be subject to road tax from 2017 when a revised Vehicle Excise Duty structure comes into effect, it has been announced in the emergency Summer Budget. Fuel duty will remain unch...
George Osborne has delivered many Budget announcements during his time as Chancellor of the Exchequer, but 2015’s emergency Summer Budget could be his most important yet. It’ll be his first Budget...
Which countries are kinder to company car drivers and who hits them harder?
We’re forever being told that the car is the root cause of all pollution. Smog in Paris? Yep, that’s down to the traffic. Cancer in Hong Kong? Traffic again. The truth is, though, that the car isn...
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne this week announced the Budget, an annual event which always brings a few changes for motorists in the UK. This year’s announcement may not have put autom...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced