A new paper by Thatcham Research has warned the latest driver aids and assistance features are misleading motorists and causing dangerous driving. The paper, compiled for the Association of Britis...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Technology
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo has teamed up with Amazon to offer test drive vehicles delivered right to your doorstep or place of work. Only the V40 hatchback will be available for test drives at first as part of Amazon...
Driven to distraction: Personalised in-car ads could be coming to YOUR car’s infotainment screen soon
Advertising is everywhere and it’s estimated we’re subjected to as many as 5,000 adverts daily. How much of that information we take in and act on is another question, but now there’s another way i...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
We’re used to bringing you the latest news from motoring shows such as Detroit, Geneva and Frankfurt, but there’s one expo on the calendar that’s becoming more and more influential when it comes to...
Car safety has moved on leaps and bounds over the last few decades, a point that Euro NCAP proved recently with the latest Honda Jazz with a 20 year-old Rover 100. However, unless you plump for a ...
Nine million habitual illegal handheld phone drivers refuse to quit, with four in 10 still texting when stationary
Apple has unveiled a software update that prevents drivers receiving notifications when they are behind the wheel. The all-new feature is called “Do Not Disturb While Driving”, and is part of the ...
There’s never a police officer around when you need one’ goes the old mantra. However, modern technology has seen to it that there’s every likelihood there will be a dash camera in a vehicle to rec...
Our capital city can be a confusing place to be. Whether you’re taking the tube, a Boris bike/Sadiq cycle, or attempting to drive around in your own car and using Google Maps to navigate the mix of...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 All-electric Fiat 500 makes public debut in Rome
- 10 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins