Volvo has teamed up with Amazon to offer test drive vehicles delivered right to your doorstep or place of work. Only the V40 hatchback will be available for test drives at first as part of Amazon...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Technology
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Driven to distraction: Personalised in-car ads could be coming to YOUR car’s infotainment screen soon
Advertising is everywhere and it’s estimated we’re subjected to as many as 5,000 adverts daily. How much of that information we take in and act on is another question, but now there’s another way i...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
We’re used to bringing you the latest news from motoring shows such as Detroit, Geneva and Frankfurt, but there’s one expo on the calendar that’s becoming more and more influential when it comes to...
Car safety has moved on leaps and bounds over the last few decades, a point that Euro NCAP proved recently with the latest Honda Jazz with a 20 year-old Rover 100. However, unless you plump for a ...
Nine million habitual illegal handheld phone drivers refuse to quit, with four in 10 still texting when stationary
Apple has unveiled a software update that prevents drivers receiving notifications when they are behind the wheel. The all-new feature is called “Do Not Disturb While Driving”, and is part of the ...
There’s never a police officer around when you need one’ goes the old mantra. However, modern technology has seen to it that there’s every likelihood there will be a dash camera in a vehicle to rec...
Our capital city can be a confusing place to be. Whether you’re taking the tube, a Boris bike/Sadiq cycle, or attempting to drive around in your own car and using Google Maps to navigate the mix of...
Just one month on from its introduction, UK police caught more than 200 drivers a day using their mobile phones at the wheel despite tougher penalties coming into effect. According to informatio...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 makes UK debut at Tesco charging point
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 VW T-Roc Cabriolet: A niche too far?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered