Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transit
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Thought the soon-to-be extinct Focus RS was the ultimate fast Ford? Then think again! Allow us to introduce the British-built MS-RT Transit Custom – a rally-inspired van that’ll be priced from £32,...
Ford is updating its Transit and Transit Custom vans with a new range of EcoBlue diesel engines. Using new technology to reduce fuel consumption, the new units are 13% more efficient than the outgo...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
Ford’s smallest Transit – the Courier – has been chosen by the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) to work as a fire prevention vehicle. The service, which was formed in April 2013 to combine t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?