Thought the soon-to-be extinct Focus RS was the ultimate fast Ford? Then think again! Allow us to introduce the British-built MS-RT Transit Custom – a rally-inspired van that’ll be priced from £32,...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Transit
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ford is updating its Transit and Transit Custom vans with a new range of EcoBlue diesel engines. Using new technology to reduce fuel consumption, the new units are 13% more efficient than the outgo...
The latest statistics from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) show that the European new commercial vehicle market grew by more than 13% in the first quarter of 2015, with ove...
Ford’s smallest Transit – the Courier – has been chosen by the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) to work as a fire prevention vehicle. The service, which was formed in April 2013 to combine t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Fuel economy: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?