Contract Hire and Leasing News - C Class
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe will start from £30,995 OTR when it becomes available this December. This marks a £1,030 hike in starting price but should mean minimal uplift in leasing rates,...
Not so long ago on a motorway near you, there was a battle raging between three rivals - Audi, BMW and Mercedes - and each wanted to be top dog in the small executive sector. They all still do wan...
Mercedes-Benz claimed three of the five prizes up for grabs at this year’s World Car Awards (WCA). Volkswagen’s Passat, which named European Car of the Year just four weeks earlier, was pipped to t...
Mercedes-Benz has today revealed the Mercedes-AMG C 63, which the German company says is both more powerful and more efficient than its predecessor. Fitted with an all-new 4.0-litre V8, the C 63 ge...
Mercedes-Benz’s C-Class Estate will cost just £1,200 more than the saloon model when it arrives in showrooms this September. The load-lugging variant on the fourth generation saloon has been price...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?