Police officers have been accused of ignoring motorists using their mobile phone illegally behind the wheel after the number of prosecutions more than halved in the last five years. According to f...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Department for Transport
A number of driving test centres could be closed and the driving age limit raised as part of a major shake-up currently being planned by the UK Government.
Hybrid and electric vehicles could eventually travel long distances on Britain’s major roads without needing to stop and charge the car’s battery if new trials are a success. The trials will see n...
As of yesterday (April 6), the national speed limit for heavy goods vehicles (HGVs) on major roads has been increased by 10mph. Previously restricted to 40mph on single-carriageway roads and 50mph ...
Motorists will receive ten minutes’ grace from when their parking ticket expires before a traffic warden can issue a fine. The new rule, which will come into place before the end of March, applies...
The Prime Minister, David Cameron has unveiled plans for the ‘biggest, boldest and most far reaching road improvement plan in four decades’ with plans for over 100 major road projects by the end of...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 4 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 5 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 6 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 7 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 £165 EV VED rate set to raise £985m from 2025