Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s main passenger cars will be tested on open public roads near Paris in real driving conditions.
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
The original DS was very much at the core of Citroen’s success in the past, so it’s a little strange that Citroen wants to set itself apart from the name that made it.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008