Contract Hire and Leasing News - DS
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s main passenger cars will be tested on open public roads near Paris in real driving conditions.
The Sandero got us thinking. What if you want some goodies, or something a little more desirable than a Romanian hatchback, but only have £6,000 to spend?
The original DS was very much at the core of Citroen’s success in the past, so it’s a little strange that Citroen wants to set itself apart from the name that made it.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 7 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 8 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq