Contract Hire and Leasing News - Events
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The 2019 Leasing.com London Motor and Tech Show takes place from 16-19 May at London’s ExCel Arena, with tickets on sale now. Find out what's on...
Do you want to drive the hottest new cars, but are unsure of when they are going to be available to order? Or maybe you want to attend the biggest motoring events around the globe to see what you c...
Taking place from Thursday 12 July to Sunday 15 July, the Goodwood Festival of Speed will have an apt Silver Jubilee theme this year as it celebrates its 25th year. We’ve had a look at the latest ...
Last week Charlie Brooker mentioned what a struggle it had been to condense his yearly Screenwipe show into just 60 minutes this year. It’s not really a surprise though; 2016 has been a true roller...
Organisers of the 2016 Goodwood FoS have confirmed the debut of over 25 new models, with this year's event also marking 40 years since James Hunt's F1 World Championship win with McLaren.
2016’s Fleet Show will include more vehicle manufacturers and exhibitors than ever before when it takes place at Silverstone on Wednesday 11 May.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 6 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008