Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. Around the globe most vehicle model sales were up, with the Caddy r...
The automotive world escaped relatively unscathed from the spring budget, as the government prepares for the next stage of VED changes in April whereby new diesel cars that don’t meet real-world em...
Personal car leasing continued to gain popularity in 2017, with personal contract hire (PCH) growing by 20% in the fourth quarter of 2017, according to the BVRLA’s latest Quarterly Leasing Survey. ...
For the sixth consecutive year since the financial crisis the leasing industry industry has continued to show significant growth, with the UK the third largest auto and asset leasing market in the ...
Although it’s a logical step toward eventual full-electric vehicle use, many business drivers still have a healthy dose of scepticism around the Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles (PHEVs) due to the assumptio...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 6 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 7 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 8 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year